Tuesday, July 14, 2015

2015 Interior Design Ideas

Summer always inspires me. In fact, this is the time of the year I feel happier and more balanced, health-wise and spiritually as well. It might be all the fresh air, the ocean or simply the fact that I can open all the windows and patio doors and let the fresh, warm breeze run through my entire house.
This is the time of the year where I allow more colors to arrive as well. The colors come through new decorative pieces, fresh flowers and art. Since my house is by the water and I live for coastal interiors, I tend to decorate my own home with this motif in mind.
Today’s post features many interior ideas which embrace the magic of a summer day. Some spaces have color, others a soothing color palette, but all are bathed in light.

























No comments:

Post a Comment